Saturday, October 15, 2011

Poems

This section is for anyone who wants to post Claymore related or inspired poems.


Conflicted
by:ctcdreamer

Brutal confliction at the face of despair.
Is this the fate that must be lived by us?
To what do we deserve this?
In a malicious world that speaks no truth,
who's to say that us humans aren't monsters
created form our cruel surroundings.


Despair
by:ctcdreamer

As the wind blows ferociously
within the depths of a tormented
soul, humanity struggles to maintain
it's very existence.

In a realm between exteme sorrow
and blind rage, demonic atrocities
conspire to control. An inevitable feat
that is beyond speculation.

The agonizing terror is overwhelmingly
unbearable.The brutal confliction ultimately
leads to a malicious world.


Inspired by Claymore
By:ctcdreamer

The recollection of agonizing memories pushes me to my limit. I can't surpress my rage. I have become a berserker, but I have found warmth in your embrace. You conrtol my fury, but I command our destiny. When I was in darkness, you were my light but where are you now? We swore we would meet again, but this treacherous journey is killing me and you are nowhere to be found. My humanity is battling the demons within me. I am struggling. What becomes of me when I am possesed? Is there a shred of hope that will end this brutal atrocity? Where are you? Is it over?......Too late, I am no longer in control. What happens henceforth is a battle to the death.

Journey
by:ctcdreamer
On this treacherous journey alone, I seek solice in whatever fragment of a distant memory remains. I must have revenge, but my judgement is clouded by a passion that is beyond my control. Blind rage on cherished memories. Vengance is my only purpose.

Avenging Fate


I wanted so much to avenge you my heart turned to stone.
I turned myself into a demon to walk by myself and fight alone.
There is someone who tried to help me and stay by my side.
Someone actually afraid that one day I would die.
He wanted so much to keep me the way that I was.
He fought by my side even though he was not strong enough.
I love him so much and will protect him as much as I can.
I don't want to have to loose my heart again.
Inspired by Raki and Claire from Claymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment